Monday, June 23, 2008

End of Preceptorship

My preceptorship officially ended last Friday, this blog entry a bit overdue =_=!

Throughout the 6 weeks, everyday is something new, and there is always something to learn. Too bad I'm not an active learner, so in the end the amount of things that I have learnt from this preceptorship are quite limited. I'm thankful that my preceptor is kind, just that he's a little bit too busy, coupled with my laziness, in the end I feel that I didn't learn as much as I wanted it to be. Haih... lazy me....

Besides that, I think I'm not giving my preceptor enough credit. I tend to blame others on bad things that happens, but fail to notice the good things that happen, one big bad habit of mine... One funny thing that I've learnt through the preceptorship: Learn how to fake being busy. Haha.

No comments: