Monday, October 13, 2008

Update!

Since someone complaint about me not updating my blog, here I am to update haha.

Went out with the emo gang on Friday, so long never chill liao. Great to know that there's always someone there if ever I'll need any :P You guys rocks man.

Went for Usher Ministry trial on sunday, it was fun... but the thought of waking up at 5 am and taking the first train to EXPO is like... Although I'm just a trial, I seem like doing most of the things that an usher in charged of a zone will do le, from arranging chairs, putting bulletins on the chairs, to "fishing" people to fill up gaps.

Jap tutorial was rather weird today, maybe coz I didn't practice before going... Got back my midterm test results, thank God that despite never following instructions, I still pass the paper (coz the one I didn't look at the instructions is like the section with the highest weightage la). Patho and pharmaco to go for the week, I really need a lot of luck and discipline...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today I realise that you blog, keep in touch!

Pauline
preciousbao.multiply.com
twoxtwo.multiply.com

ecnerwal said...

Haha keep in touch!