Saturday, January 3, 2009

Suay...

My PSP decided to die on me just a few seconds before it was being charged as I was fumbling for my usb charger, taking along the following from Final Fantasy DISSIDIA:-

1. 10 Heroes stages clear (with 5 mini stage in each stage) and 5 extra stages (same as the former)
2. Level 100 Zidane
3. Level 90 Sephiroth
4. Level 80+ Firion
5. Level 20+ Cecil
6. Level 10+ of all other heroes
7. All my equipments
8. All my PP unlocks.....
9. More than 50 hours of game play over 9 days...

Not that it matters that the PSP died on me... but why die on me when it's doing auto-saving!!!! Now I ended up with a corrupted data....loss my motivation to restart le.... the thought of going through all the stages again..... faints.

Haih... what to do? the bad part of auto-saving.... Well, time to move on to another game i guess LOL

I think I'll play again when the english version comes out ba.. A must buy!

No comments: