Thursday, April 23, 2009

Back in Singapore!

After a few days at home, I'm finally back in Singapore, preparing for the dreadful event called"examination". Today had been an eventful day...

Followed my father to JB in the morning to do some foreign worker pass thing, and went for kway teow somewhere near Causeway. Along the way, I went to register as a voter :) When I'm waiting outside the post office, there is this one uncle, who apparently works in Singapore but lives in JB. He started telling me about how he got scammed of his money near the causeway :( Well... bad memories....

Reached my house around 11, started slacking around playing Mouse Hunt.... Well, time to study, so started flipping through biotech notes...........OMG I think my biotech is a goner....

Went for a short run around 5pm. I thought I can make a round trip running towards Bukit Batok, but I was wrong... I ended up in some continuous loop which doesn't point to Jurong East at all. Luckily I saw the main road and cut through the HDB blocks. If not God knows where I am now... (POI: I only have my keys with me) Realised that my level of fitness is like *.* since JC... Haih... what to do, pharmacy too stress liao, I sleep at every opportunity I can find.

Somehow I think running have some unknown adverse effect on me... After I came back from running I've been running to the toilet for >4 times..... Almost died inside the toilet le... Just bought some po chai pills to tide me through the night. Hopefully I'm well enough to go to school tomorrow to mug.

Bought watermelon frost for my tongue ulcer too. Forgive me if I sounded like I'm blubbering when I talk to you over the phone/face to face, tongue ulcers are.... well.... painful.....

Strange thing is, even though I'm studying pharmacy, I tend to use Complimentary Medicine for my minor ailments.... (watermelon frost-->ulcer, po chai pills-->diarrhea) Maybe it's because I know the mechanism of actions of both loperamide and triamcinolone so well that I tend to decide to use something which I've been using since God knows when :)

No comments: