Thursday, May 8, 2008

Finally, the long awaited freedom

After weeks of mugging and struggling with lecture notes, finally it's time to take a short break before engaging on more activities. Pharm Analysis is alright, just hope that what I answered is correct lol.

Preceptorship's starting next monday, somehow I have the feeling that I should pay my preceptor a visit before the whole program starts. Now I realised that 150 for 6 weeks is really not enough to cover anything at all. Just the amount I spent to buy shirts for this preceptorship totals up to more than 100 bucks le. Bad... Anyone got any quick money lobang?

I also realise that I lack a lot of skills that I wish I had. Really got to get down and start learning something. No point just knowing how to mug but don't care about the world... What to learn? Thinking of taking up guitar, but I've totally no music sense... although I think I have prefect pitch (is that what they call it to be?) Or maybe I should start learning how to invest in shares and bonds... I foresee some future econs module...

Starting next semester will be the mug till I die mode... I shall shut myself off away from the world and mug... Must get CAP 5 at least for one sem!

P.S. Happy Birthday Lun! May you get into dean's list lol

3 comments:

lun said...

shit! u arent supposed to say the bday wish out! argh damn. if i cannot get into dean's list this sem i will go pgp and ***** u and ***** u ****, and ***** ur ****, and ****** ur ***, and ********** ur *****.
haha just kidding. i wont do all these stuff. they are all so cruel.
thanks for the wish man. and the gift =)

lun said...

btw i dun thnk i can get in dean's list la. siao meh. i study so late (well u know how late i start studying). and our course mates all so hiong. all i wish is my cap wont drop =)

ecnerwal said...

LOL. If you get in I expect a treat muahahahaha