Friday, September 5, 2008

Bored

Really cannot understand why would people be so bored to spam my tagboard... They should be ashamed of themselves... And don't think I dunno who you are just because you're hiding behind NUS network's IP address....

Today's Jap lecture was quite hard... Really don't know why did I chose to do the module despite knowing that this is going to be the hardest semester of all.... Maybe I really gave up on my core subjects.... Well, who knows, things might get better...

Had Rag & Flag appreciation dinner earlier this evening... eat until really wanna puke haha... Kena niamed again.... Haih.... Just as someone who put it... Maybe I really bo sim.... Still, I'm really bad at showing appreciation... and always forgot some names here and there.... Really need to start eating brain tonics le.... If not dunno how am I supposed to get through the semester....

私は勉強しなければなります!
時間がとてもありません!!!
Argh!!! 大変です!!!

No comments: