Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fourbidden!

My term from NUSPS finally ended officially yesterday after the bash :P Really want to thank the peeps who made this possible, although I've been slacking all the way through the planning and execution process. The program went on quite smoothly, with little hiccups here and there, but well, I hope overall it's still alright. Feel rather bad over some issues... really didn't expect it to happen... Need to evaluate on com communication with the people outside le...

The people who made this possible!

I was actually quite shocked we need to reprint tickets.... and even after reprinting we got overflow of people at the door... Guess it's a good thing. Hopefully next year will be better...

Sorry Jia Wei and gang for not being able to stay at Phuture with you all... Really very tired, and needed to find money, otherwise I can eat grass le... Mid semester's break is here... I'm trying not to think about the CAs that I'm going to take after that... I just want to go home and don't think of anything... Tiredness can kill...

No comments: