Sunday, September 9, 2007

DRUNK!!!!

Went to Ministry of Sound for four-play bash yesterday night to help out the ex-finance director in the running of the programs. For the information of those who don't know, it's a bash co-organised by the 4 health care faculties/departments, namely pharmacy, medicine, dentistry and nursing. Guess what? I got so high that I couldn't even walk properly... talking about alcoholism.....

Some people say I'm drunk, but I don't know that for sure. I still remember sharing a taxi back with CK, Kenning and Adeline, and I puked out the last 2 glasses of drink I had...which is vodka cranberry and bourbon dry (did I name it correctly) Forgot what happened after that, although I remember clearing up the floor and pour concentrated dettol over it.

I woke up this morning at 8.40am and OMG..........I SAW A GIRL SLEEPING BESIDE ME!!!!!!!













Ok just joking, I woke up and go straight to bathe :P

Now more on the event itself. As I'm helping Xuan Wei to sell tickets, I missed both pharmacy dance teams' performance. After closing the ticket sales booth at 9pm, I went in with Ivan to join in the fun! Somehow I just can't stop drinking, not because I'm an alcoholic, just that I can't stand looking at drinkable liquid in front of me without drinking it. Those that know me well should know :P Ivan was asking me to stop drinking...... Haha...... Putting that aside, I think I finished 8 glasses... (Yes, 8 glasses and I'm going down!) Vodka lime, vodka orange, 2 vodka cranberries, whisky coke, whisky cranberry, bourbon dry and gin sprite. Although I wasted the last 2 glasses.... Maybe it's because I don't drink often, this kind of occasion really makes me forget about assignments and readings temporarily. But then I remembered blabbing a lot of medical advice when I'm high......CK was like constantly asking me to shut up on the way back from MOS. By the way, can someone describe what do you feel when you have a hangover?

Anyway, back to assignments and drafts......

No comments: