Saturday, August 8, 2009

Taiwan Trip Day 10 (12/07/2009)

A busy Chern Yih is a lazy Chern Yih. Since I'm both busy and lazy at the same time, I guess I should try to finish up my report on Taiwan.

Our second day (my third) in Kao Hsiung. We went over to Kenting which is by the sea for water fun! Took the bus which cost us 300 NTD and over 2 hours to reach.

Look at the blue blue sky!

How I wish my house is beside the beach :)

Guess who are the 3 people?

More photoes of the beach that we first visited in Kenting
After resting for a while beside the beach, we head for the water sports company and went out snorkeling at another beach nearby. The banana boat is super fun, not like Malaysia's. I managed to go 3 rounds. We only spent 400 NTD on snorkeling + Banana Boat, which is super cheap compared to all the beaches I went before. And did I mention that we have the full snorkeling suit? (Diving suit + goggles + water-resistant shoes) Didn't have any photoes taken using my camera as I'm busy playing with water haha.

We went to the night market at Kenting after coming back from the beach. Yummy yummy foods!

Siput! Got 3 levels of spiciness.

The food we had in a thai/vietnamese restaurant

Interesting stall. Notice the car :)

Jia Wei and the huge hotdog we bought

Mongolian roast? LOL dunno how to translate.

Super duper nice mua chi. Ate one full box just by myself (with Jian Wei and Jia Wei expressing their amazement). LOL!

Left Kenting at around 10pm, heading back to Kao Hsiung. Costs us 300 NTD each too, but the van is super luxurious, with super friendly driver and his wife who live just a few streets down Po-min's house. We got karaoke with lots of songs on our way back!
Reached Kao Hsiung around 12am. The driver drove us back to Po-min's place and to our surprise, Po-min's mother prepared supper for all of us. Felt super loved... The Taiwanese are really super nice la!

Going back to Taipei the next day. Almost towards the end of my Taiwan trip le. Stay tuned!

No comments: