Saturday, August 8, 2009

Taiwan Trip Day 12 (14/07/2009)

It's the last day that I'm going to stay in Taiwan. Apparently an earthquake occured over the night but Jian Wei and I failed to detect it. Woke up early in the morning due to stiff bed and Jian Wei kindly offered his bed to me since he's going over to the hospital to request for half day leave. We left for the train station near the afternoon, where we went to eat ramen :)

The Char Siew Ramen that I ate. Yum yum!

After that, I rushed to the bus interchange to catch a bus to Tao Yuan International Airport. Almost missed the plane... heng ar... Thanks lots for the driver who drove a little bit faster so we could catch the plane :)

The return plane that I took :) Home sweet home!

The internal view of the airbus A320. Sure looked like bus though.
Touched down at LCCT around 9pm. Waited for my parents at Old Town White Coffee before going back Batu Pahat. That concludes my 12 day long Taiwan trip. Being overseas for the very first time, I'm glad I chose Taiwan as my first destination, as it's essentially not a lot different from Singapore and Malaysia, hence I'm able to adapt to it rather well.

Besides that, great companies certainly spice up any trip. I am thankful that Jian Wei and Jia Wei were there, so that I didn't feel so solo in Taipei and Kao Hsiung. Also, thanks to Po-min and Devin who brought me along even though it's kind of last minute and they were not obligated to show me around. Thanks mum and dad for the extra budget :) and last but not the least thank God for His protection throughout the trip as well as the favor of men that he had given to me.

Certainly I'll be back to Taiwan some other time :)

Total damage done for the trip:1269 SGD (24k NTD for expenses in Taiwan and RM529 for air ticket)

P.S. Planning for graduation trip liao haha

No comments: