Thursday, February 14, 2008

Bazaar

After a few days of hectic schedules and scratching of head, finally the bazaar has come to an end. The 3 days are tiring, but at least it's fulfilling. Now that I've missed 3 days of school, the weekend is going to be another hectic marathon of webcasts and recorded lectures. Well, what to do. Too many things to do and too little time to do it.

We're quite lucky that this year's Valentine's Day's sales is not as bad as last year's. At least I'm able to recover more than half of the capital for the bazaar just for today alone. As predicted, we made a loss for the auction, but then at least we've tried. Maybe it'll be better if the publicity efforts are done way way before the bazaar itself. Haih, I overlooked that part due to CNY...

Words are powerful weapon... not that I just realised it, just that I just can't seem to control what comes out of my mouth some times and tend to be super insensitive to other people. Should really filter what I'm going to say through my brain before saying anything in the future... To anyone whom I've offended before, I apologize.

No comments: