Monday, February 18, 2008

Updates

After so long of not updating about the status of my strike freedom, here I am again to keep you guys up to date to the progress of my MG strike freedom. Actually I've completed one of the legs since Jan 20th, just that I don't have time to update my blog due to bazaar matters. Anyway, here's one of the legs.And it's sole...
Besides that, KL gave me a SD GP01 Fb Gundam as a Vday gift, thanks KL! I think it's not nice for me not to move it up my building list. So, I tried to complete it tonight. However, I realised that I've becoming slower in assembling a SD gundam due to my obsession of lining everything I can see... Managed to finish the head only.

Here's the front of the head, cute right?And the back of its head

Anyway, I'm not one that scrutinises every single line that I draw. Although you probably can see the unevenness of the lines as well as the smudges here and there. I'll try to finish this kit whenever I can though, especially with the mid-term break coming. Hopefully I'm not too caught up in mugging for mid-term tests and quizzes.

No comments: