Thursday, February 21, 2008

Chinese New Year Reflection

Alright I realised I didn't blog about my CNY, so here it is. Went back to BP on 5th Feb, and I actually consider myself quite lucky for being able to get a bus ticket back like 1 week before CNY ... Anyway, met up with my old secondary school friends and went out for some tea drinking sessions before new year's eve. As usual, new year's eve I have to go back to JB for reunion dinner. The 1st day I follow my parents around in JB to visit relatives. 2nd day I went out with Alvin and gang to cheat ang pou from friends :P Was feeling quite sad when I need to return to Singapore on the 3rd day to prepare for the bazaar... Why can't CNY last a little bit longer? I still haven't visit a lot of people like Mdm Teng, Mr Tan, etc... We had a recreational mahjong session at my house on the 1st night as well as the 2nd night, just that we used the super small mahjong on the 1st night and the regular ones on the 2nd night. Thinking of how everyone is having tests and quizzes now, I'm also feeling the stress.... Term tests and quizzes coming in less than 2 weeks time!!!
Here's the picture we took at my house. Too bad most of the people e.g. Peng Ji, Pei Lu, Chee dll. not in the picture...

No comments: