Friday, April 25, 2008

24th April

Breakdown for today:-

1. Woke up early today to study, just in case, at least finished 2 chapters of pharm prac

2. Went Holland V with PJ, Dot, and JW. Thanks for being there! I know all of you are busy with mugging. Really appreciate that. Thanks for the company, the meal and the presents of course :P

At Essential Brew

Somehow I don't understand how the cartoon in the shirt looks like me....

The yummy food that we had: 1. Earl Grey Chicken Chop 2. Some sirloin or something, forgot the name le 3. Some sandwich 4. Baby Potato!

Here's what happened to the Apple Crumple that we had. It literally crumbled when we tried to eat it...

3. Tried to mug after coming back from Holland V... At least finished 1 chapter before I went out for dinner with KL and HJ. The grilled salmon from Astons' not bad, quite nice.

4. Halfway through the dinner Pauline called me... I thought how come suddenly she'll call me... Din suspect much.... Well, somehow it's really a surprise that the whole bunch of you suddenly appeared out of nowhere.... Thanks Pauline, Audrey, Rachel, Jacqueline, Jie Yun for coming all the way to PGP! Stuff me with donuts haha. The card is like how cute la.

The cute card from Pauline and gang

Thanks for all the people who wished me :P Felt less emo now that I know at least people care about me :) How I wish I'm 21 everyday haha ^_^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah.. the paper under the 'pig' birthday card is the notes on constipation and diarrhea...

haha~ anyway, happy birthday yo!

ecnerwal said...

Wa where got ppl notice this kind of things one... Thanks :P

Anonymous said...

hi chern yih!! dot gave me ur blog address :)

of course we care about you!! Happy birthday and continue to love God with all your heart!

Jac

ecnerwal said...

Oh icic haha :P