Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pharmacy Practice!

Less than 24 hours to Pharmacy Practice II paper, and I've totally lost the motivation to study the super thick notes. Guess what was I doing?

Morning and afternoon was the usual mugging and mugging and mugging. Thought I'm able to finish reading by dinner, but I was wrong. Wanted to finish up the rest in the evening, but well... got tempted again by my laptop.... So.... I was creating this uber cool custom theme for my PSP.

Playing with photoshop and the custom theme programme, I made my 1st PSP theme for my family!!! How cool can that be man... Like everytime I power up my PSP I can see my parents' face, serves as a reminder to me to play less and mug more! HAHA! Anyway wants me to help you create a customised PSP theme can tell me :)

My family members total up to 6. Just nice for the main icons :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. very cute theme!

ecnerwal said...

Cute? Haha.