Monday, April 21, 2008

Lazy

I'm soooo lazy to start studying.... I should really give myself a tight slap to wake up. Accidentally completed both Jeanne d' Ark and Crisis Core before the start of this week, and I'm halfway through street supremacy... Cham liao.

Today's service is really super anointed, most of the time, a simple faith is all it takes to lead to salvation. I was like half crying halfway down the praying session.... Anyway, was rather surprised by the cell group at the end of the service. Thought Pauline will just say the usual few words then off for lunch. Dunno who divulged my date of birth... Cutting a long story short, they helped me celebrate my 21st birthday early. I'm rather touched, as I'm like just joined the cell group for less than a month lo. Almost cried on the spot again... Dunno why today feels like crying.... *Faints

Got this shirt from the cell group people, thanks peeps!

Gotta start my super mugger engine tomorrow (TODAY!), really couldn't get results like last semester again... But well, hope is always hope :P All I can do is to pray for success....and MUG LIKE SIAO.

I wanna be a happy man! Just like Rev. Dr. Kim Sunghae said this morning!\

P.S. Comments no longer require approval.

No comments: