Monday, April 14, 2008

Updates

After half a month of "hibernation" from blogging, here I am, once again to blog. It appears that I have a lot to blog about for the recent 2 weeks, but I shall not go into details of each and everyone of them.

My PSP is officially more than 2 weeks' old. So far, I'm quite satisfied with its performance, although I know that it's just slightly more powerful than the good old PS One. One full charge can allow me up to 4 hours of entertainment, sometimes even 5. Games currently in my PSP: Jeanne d' Ark, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, Patapon, Disgaiea: Afternoon of Darkness, and Worms 2. I'm about to finish Jeanne d' Ark's storyline soon... That shows how much I play my PSP *_* I should really get down and do some serious work....

Bought a new trainer during Asics' warehouse sale on 4th April. For 60 bucks, it's a super good deal! Luckily I went at 12.30pm. The queue became longer and longer after that... We're still a bit late though, as the size of the model that KL wanted was sold out... and that's like 30 minutes after the start of the sale la! Thanks KL for footing the bill :P I think I have the tendency to let people pay for me lol.

My new running shoe!

Last friday, the NUSPS exco went for the appreciation dinner organised by PSS. Guess what the door gift was? A PSS tie for the gentlemen and a stalk of red rose for the ladies. The food was nice, but the highlight was definitely getting to know more pharmacists! Asked some of the pharmacists regarding preceptorship in hospitals and community pharmacies. The guy from Watson was like so young.... around 28 years old nia, but he definitely looks younger than that... and the lady from SGH like super zai... I can feel the world closing in on me just by speaking to her for 5 minutes...

The PSS tie and mug

Today also marks the last quiz of MicroB SDL. So far so good, since I don't know exactly what I'm answering anyway. Incoming Pharmacology term test 2 and monograph quiz 3 on wednesday, I'll need a lot of luck, as usual, so that I won't mop the floor again.

Being not offered accommodation in campus for the next semester, I'm in deep trouble... Anyone who has contact for rooms/apartment rental do tell me :P

No comments: