Tuesday, February 17, 2009

10000 Visits!

Oh finally my blog reached 10k viewership =P

Super long never update le lol. Time for me to do something before mid-term break.

Went out with Choon Pei, Seng Han, and Alvin for steamboat buffet at Bugis last Saturday. It's supposed to be a friendship day :P Now that I remembered, we forgot to take picture.... Anyway, my wallet kinda bled before and after that...

Jia Wei joined us after the steamboat and we went to Bugis Junction to play the basketball game (dunno what it is called though). Seng Han and Jia Wei super zai la, me and Alvin cannot even catch up to their score...

Today's Japan and Singapore was like so fun! To think that a museum trip discussion can be so interesting and illuminating... Now I know how countries manipulate their histories, and how nation building means that some of the history should be covered. I fully understand why some country try to glorify their past acts; so that their new generations won't live in shame of their own history. Well, we should be looking forward. We study about history to make sure we don't go down the exact same path of destruction, aren't we?

No comments: