Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire

Watched the movie with Choon Pei, Jian Wei, Jia Wei, and Shu Fang today. Quite a nice movie, it actually tells us a lot about the reality of life, and how people go to large extents to achieve something.

Particularly I'm touched at how Salim sacrificed himself for the happiness of his brother Jamal... Wonder whether I'll be able to do that for my brother lol...

Anyway, someone commented that my blog is becoming more and more lamenting. Well, I'm not exactly lamenting, more like I'm trying to stop and look at the world in the midst of all the projects and mugging to be done. Things like this teach us to appreciate our surroundings and people around us more.

Overall, the movie is a must watch if you like educational movies :P (minus off the romance part though)

No comments: