Thursday, February 5, 2009

Weird

I had this super weird dream yesterday.. totally random and cannot understand haha.

Venue: My super old house at 36 Jalan Raja Endut

Forgot the front part liao, I only remember that my neighbour's son is getting married, so we go and help out on the setting up of the "kenduri area"

Into the evening, somehow my neighbour and his son sits in a Proton Wira trying to drive the car up another face to face. Ended up in a loud bang. I went out to see what's happening and the other car's front part got smashed up. (Apparently the other car is theirs too). My father and I helped them to clear up the mess and ushered them back into their house to wait for the following day's wedding.

I realised my house and their house got a door right beside the main entrance that connects to each other (Don't ask me why. It's a dream). Anyway, as I was standing in front of their house's gate, I saw a guy riding a motorbike slowing down his vehicle when he got near to my house. He's flashing his signal in the opposite direction so I was thinking,"what's this stupid guy trying to do."

Out of nowhere, the guy flashed out a shotgun and shoot at me. I managed to dodge the first shot and shouted "Gunner!" That guy directed me to shut up but I continued to shout. Hence, he fired a second shot at me while I'm frantically running for my house and missed.

When I went into my house, I quickly find a hiding place. I ended up hiding below my sink in the kitchen with lots of those tau huay plastic containers stacked up together on top of me to camouflage me. The gunner came into my house trying to look for me but my father asked him to calm down. He came to the kitchen but didn't find me. Noticing the backdoor, he dashed out trying to chase me, leaving his 2 companions behind ( I didn't notice when the other 2 guys came in).

After he left, I slowly rise from my location, wanted to free my family from the other 2 gunners. I walked towards the dining hall. One of the gunner spotted me, the gunner (who is a super old ah pek) fired at me with an AK47 but dodged his shots by moving in lightning speed. In the end, I defeated him with a single karate chop.

The second gunner came in the shoots at me (forgot using what liao). I defeated him too (forgot how though). Strangely, the initial gunner didn't return. That's the end of the dream... pretty random...

P.S. Pardon me for the primary kid style english... must be the morning air and my state of half-awake.

No comments: