Monday, May 4, 2009

Last Paper!

Finally I've completed the last paper for the semester. Imagine how cool it is to have a fever (38.2 only wo) with all the swine flu talk around the world and you need to sit for a pharmacokinetics paper :) 

The result is a whole lecture theater with just you, the examiner, and another person. I was forced to wear a surgical mask coz I'm having a fever of more than 38 degrees... Argh, such an untimely fever. I thank God for Kai Lun and his Panadol Extra! It tided me through the whole paper! Strangely enough, I seem to be able to answer the questions much more easily when I'm having fever rather than the other papers where I'm completely fine... Is it because the paper is easy? Who knows....

Anyway, I'm grateful that the exams have came to an end, at least for now. Can't wait for the new semester to begin now that my preceptorship has been cancelled due to the swine flu... Swine flu swine flu please don't spread to Taiwan! I still want to go and enjoy myself! 

Please hope that I become well soon... It sucks to be ill during exams, luckily it's the last day of exams.. But well, at least it means I will waste less money on other less productive thigns which I may do (such as spluging my savigns away somewhere).

I shall not talk about my prediction of grades this semester. Whatever will be will be la hor. Just let me do my FYP!

No comments: