Sunday, November 4, 2007

Friends

What's friends? I have many friends, friends that support me when I'm struggling, friends that cry with me when I'm sad, friends that laugh at me when I did something funny, friends that scowl at me when I did something really bad.

Without my friends, I wouldn't be who I am today. Even then, I can sense my over reliance to my friends. Without them, I wouldn't be in Singapore. Without them, I wouldn't even think of majoring in what I've decided to take today. Without them, I would still be an innocent little kid roaming around somewhere in Johor.

"No man is an island." said by someone who I do not know.

Sometimes I would just want to forget about the world and leave everything behind, but it's just too hard for me to leave my friends behind, even harder for me to reject a request from my best of friends. If you consider yourself my friend, WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW? GO TAG MY TAGBOARD! Haha just kidding.

P.S. : This post sounds like a primary 3 essay topic :P

No comments: