Monday, November 26, 2007

More updates

OMG why do this guy keep updating his blog and not studying... *_* Anyway, after concluding the calculation parts of pharmacostatistics, I've decided to give myself another treat for persevering through all the statistics questions. I assembled the other hand, as well as the shoulder armor (see pictures below).

The left hand
Before I move on to the other parts, I would like to highlight the hand, which is coated with gold paint (or is it chrome?). Anyway, it's one of my favourite hand to date.

The parts used to assemble the hand

The hand


Next up, introducing the shoulder armor which, in my opinion, is almost the same as other gundams'. I prefer Akatsuki's shoulder armor though, spikier and slimmer.

The parts for shoulder armor

The not so beautiful shoulder armors


After completing the left hand and shoulder armors, I've completed all the parts required for the upper body. Now it's time to piece them up together into one entity.

Looking for a fight? Oh no it's Strike Freedom!!! He's gonna pawn @$$.

The lower body may not come so fast, since I really have a great deal more to study for exams. Nonetheless, I'll try to complete this kit before Christmas and showcase it in it's full burst mode.

No comments: