Saturday, November 24, 2007

Strike Freedom!

Alright, after convincing myself that it's not productive for me to carry on with F-distribution, I finally started to do something to my long overdue MG 1/100 Strike Freedom Full Burst Mode. When I first tried to assemble it, I'll say I'm quite disappointed to see the colour of the so-called "gold" resembles the colour of something else... Nevertheless, I carried on building the torso. followed by the head. I'm quite happy with the head part, due to it's details. In total, these 2 hours I'd say is not wasted, at least I found peace rather than scratch-head-can't-find-answer to pharmacostatistics questions. Without further ado, presenting to you, strike freedom.

Here's the head, fierce le.
Now the torso.Guess what this is.Yes you got it right, it's the torso's particle cannon.

There might be more pictures coming, maybe I'll put in some work in progress pictures too. However, exams coming, I should be mugging...Sigh...

No comments: