Sunday, November 18, 2007

New look!

Alright, I've finally decided to change that ugly template into something more refreshing. Still, I don't know how to make a custom one. Depends on whether I have the time, I might try to make one custom one for myself. :P Oh ya I took down the broadcast, feel kinda irritated everytime I visit my own blog... Need to go pause it haha. Furthermore, I don't feel like updating the songs. *_*

The layout aside, finally we're moving into the reading week. Lots and lots of things to study, but on the brighter side, no more classes! Japanese oral communication test last friday isn't really that intimidating, except for the stern looking examiner. SDL test is kinda too much for me, as I even have problem answering extraction questions which I'm supposed to be better at since I did the questions. Well, shouldn't dwell too much on it, time to move forward! Hopefully 明日は好いの日。

No comments: