Monday, November 12, 2007

IT'S OVER!!!!!

Finally Sp1203's poster presentation and SPSS assignment is over!!!

Looking at SPSS assignment, it's really a nightmare for people like me who don't like to do statistics. Doing tests after tests without knowing the significance of those tests is just not my style. Furthermore, there are a lot of ways to interpret one result... Worse still, getting a result which is not reproducible = DIE. But well, at least it's over after the lecture today. Hopefully I don't have to think of statistics for at least a long long time before the final year.

Moving on to the poster presentation, I'm quite shocked to know that two out of three winning posters are from my tutorial class la... It shows one thing, Chong Jin ROCKS!!! Anyway, don't really think I perform well during presentation anyway. Don't really wanna think of it anymore.
Here's Min Huey's group who got second :P
Even before the presentation, we realised that Yi Feng's groups is beside my group. OMG stressed sia. Here's my group anyway. We didn't get anything, but at least we know that SP is over!!!
But wait, everything is not over yet... I still have Dosage Form Design SDL Test and Japanese oral test on friday... hopefully it's not that hard. I'm desperate to keep myself afloat this semester.

私の勉強はとても下手です。大変です。

No comments: