Saturday, July 18, 2009

Taiwan Trip Day 3 (05/07/2009)

It's a Sunday! So where will the good little Chern Yih go? To the Church off course :) I visited Taipei's New Life Church on this fine Sunday morning. It's main service is held in Fu Xing Primary School's Hall. Feel welcomed when I was there looking for seats, and the ushers were kind enough to give me a seat nearer to the door :) And I forgot to buy the new album that they've came out with ..... argh!
Taipei's New Life Church
Fu Xing Primary
Inside Fu Xing Primary
Met up with Jian Wei, Jia Wei, and Susan in the afternoon to go Wu Fen Pu. The things there were cheap for girls, not really so much for guys though. Luckily I didn't suffer much damage there. No pictures as we were busy shopping.
Hou Shan Pi Station, where we walk to Wu Fen Pu from.
After much shopping, we decided to eat some sushi, so in we went into 争鲜Sushi. It's 30 NTD per plate, including the sashimis. Sounds cheap right? In the end I ate 10 plates lol.... That concluded the day and we went back to sleep, since the rest have to work on the following day.

Stay tuned for Day 4 :)

No comments: